Self Assessment Tax Return

self assessment Struggling to fill out your tax return forms? Dont know your SA100 from your SA800?

About one in three taxpayers struggle with assessments; if you are one of them then there's no need to worry. Manleys Chartered Accountants can help.

We can help you with your assessment no matter what your situation. Whether you are self employed, in partnership or a company director, it doesn't matter. We are fully up to date with the latest 2011 HMRC regulations.

Our employees are highly experienced professionals in this field and can provide you with practical advice. We can even explain what planning opportunities are available to you.

Furthermore, we will complete your tax return form and carry out all the necessary computations.

We can also help with:
  • Assessment
  • Pension planning
  • Tax return
  • Stamp duty and stamp duty land tax
  • Tax remuneration planning
If you would like more information about our service or would like to arrange a free initial consultation to discuss how we can help you in more detail please click here or call our Birmingham office on 0121 444 3555.

M.T.Manley & Co Limited
696 Yardley Wood Road
Billesley, Birmingham
B13 0HY
  tel: 0121 444 3555
 fax: 0121 443 1444